Thursday 6 July 2017

An Introduction

Welcome.

This blog is created with the purpose of being a thorough compendium of a fantasy setting of my own creation: The Good Realm of Perdition.

This blog will contain detailed description of locations, races, key individuals throughout its history, cosmology, explanations of its unique phenomena, economics, geography, and a lot more. The reason for my collating all this knowledge is to free up space in my head to create more fictional content about the setting, and get everything written down to make it all seem real. I am in the process of writing stories set in Perdition in novel and graphic novel form, so that anyone who reads those texts can look here for context.

All content posted here is of my creation; though some of the inspirations may be clear, the content and the details are my own.

Happy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment